- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Yes, I'm available
Product Marketing ManagerMy expertise is the positioning of Workforce Management Solutions.
As a result of very good experiences in France and abroad within specialized software editors recognized as leaders in their market segments.
Identify market needs, document functional analysis, develop tools to support sales organization and the launch of products, these are my skills today.
My project: to contribute and deepen my expertise (Business and Technical) to an international position for an innovative, dynamic and human scaled company within the new technologies industry sector.
My strengths: thoroughness, listening, ease editorial, creativity and proactivity.
To any recruiter interested in my profile, you can believe in my full investment within such positions as Product Marketing Manager.
Kronos Systems N.V. - Bruxelles - Belgium(Permanent contract - Since July 2007)
- Localization of the new website of Kronos and SEO for France
- Development of product strategy in Europe (Workforce Management Software Solutions)
- Commercial launch of Kronos Efficient 5.1 solution for the mid-market (France - Belgium - The Netherlands - UK)
- On-line survey for a market research about Workforce Management Solutions (France and Benelux)
- Project Manager for the redesign of Captor website (3 languages) to mid-market solution oriented website (www.kronosglobal.be) following the acquisition of Captor by Kronos
- Implementation of actions to increase website visibility and generate new business opportunities (SEO methods, Google Adwords campaigns)
Captor NV - Bruxelles - Belgium(Permanent contract - January 2002 - December 2007)
- Responsible of the new position of Product & Marketing created for the Group.
- Collect product needs required by the Export market (Time & Attendance and Activity tracking software)
- Analyse, define functional specifications and design the solution packaging
- Create sales tools and train sales teams within Europe
- Present projects and solutions to business partners
- Website project manager (4 languages).
- Audit of the requirements, write the specifications and develop the content
- Search engine optimisation and analysis of generated business opportunities
BODET S.A. - Trémentines (49) - France(Permanent contract - November 2000 - November 2002)
- Development of the new communication strategy and business via Internet.
- Develop, facilitate and optimise the website (5 languages)
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Knowledge capitalisation and support of internal/external communication.
- Project manager for the development of intranet and secure extranet websites (for the subsidiaries and the distribution channel):
- Audit of the requirements, write the specifications
- Develop technical knowledge and documentation resources databases
- Train the administrators of the websites (back-office)
BODET S.A. - Trémentines (49) - France(Permanent contract - September 1995 - October 2000)
- Management of 3 persons and in charge of:
- Gathering product requirements from international distributors and foreign subsidiaries
- Animating and managing the Export Engineering Department
- Training and assisting the Export network (subsidiaries & distributors : + 30 countries)
Bodet S.A. - Trémentines (49) - France(Permanent contract - September 1989 - August 1995)
- Support and assistance for strategic development of export activity business.
- Translate the software applications into English
- Assist in building a distribution channel: provide software technical training to distributors for their own market, help in getting software applications translated in other languages (more than 10 languages)
- Database development for collecting the product needs required by foreign subsidiaries and distributors
- Develop product positioning and messages
- Product launch
- Functional analysis, segmentation of product ranges
- Design: brochures, technical datasheets, products and solutions presentations, operational datasheets, comparative tables
- Provide Sales & Technical trainings: sales messaging, product news, demonstration, illustration of customers' use cases
- Web project manager
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Sponsored links campaigns
- E-mailing - Newsletters
- Competitive intelligence
- Business Development (partners and distribution channels) : strong international experience
- English: fluent
- Spanish: good
- Dutch: knowledge
- Time & Attendance and Activity Tracking Software
- Employee Scheduling Software
- Self-service solutions: absence leave request, hr processes
- Access Control & Access Management Software
- Knowledge of markets: France and abroad (Europe - Southeast Asia, North America, North Africa)
- Office software: Microsoft Office 2003 Pro and +
- Marketing tools: Adobe InDesign - Photoshop - Acrobat Professional 8 - Microsoft SharePoint - Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Internet: Dreamweaver Ultradev - Google Analytics - Google webmaster tools - Google Adwords - Webtrends Analysis Suite